Family in Manta Ecuador

Family in Manta Ecuador
January 2015

Friday, May 27, 2016

At Boston Baptist College



Both Joy and I graduated from Boston Baptist College, then called Baptist Bible College East, in 1983. Currently it is my privilege to serve as a trustee of the college, and I was able to attend meetings in Boston prior to this year's graduation. The ceremony is held at historic Faneuil Hall in the center of the city. Boston Baptist College is a unique institution, in a unique place, with a unique mission. I was impressed with the students' commitment to Christian ministry and to intense study of the Bible. The relationship between students, faculty, and administration is close and spiritual. Now I'm back in Ecuador and ready to focus on our ministry here, but I will be also be serving on behalf of my school with a new appreciation.

No comments: