Family in Manta Ecuador

Family in Manta Ecuador
January 2015

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Three Adults Baptized

Last Sunday, May 27, three adults were baptized because of the ministry of the Iglesia Bíblica Bautista de Manta. We are very thankful for the two Marcos and one Bárbara who gave testimony to their faith in Christ through believer's baptism. God has been very good to us! Each of them gave a lovely verbal testimony about their walk with Christ, thanking those who have been instrumental in bringing them to personal commitment to follow Jesus. Each time we step into the waters of the great Pacific Ocean to observe this ordinance I give thanks to God for his work in creation and in the new creation of a life transformed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Sue Mawhorter and my daughter, Chrissy, visited La Travesia last summer with Juan Moncayo and a team from The Master's College in CA. My daughter, a friend and myself will be visiting Ecuador again this summer to work at "Houses of Happiness" orphanage outside Quito, and we want to visit the children in La Travesia for a day on July 19. I will be in contact with the Moncayo family, but I found your site and thought maybe we could ask you some questions since it appears you have a ministry there. Please respond by contacting me through my husband's website, 4HIMpresentations.org and let me know if you are willing to dialogue. I hesitate to leave my email address as this is a public site, so please click on the "contact Steve" link on the left menu bar of the "4HIM" site and let me know how I can contact you.

Thank you! Sue